1. Name and contact details of the data controller and of the company data protection officer
Person in charge:
Dr. Waldemar Grudzien | SSE Hauptstraße 3 10827 Berlin Our data protection officer can be contacted at the above address or at the following address email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. Log files are kept for 30 days from the time they are created. As soon as the legal requirements change, the archiving period of the log files is adjusted accordingly. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- Transferred amount of data
- Message as to whether the request was successful
- Description of the type of web browser used
- Operating system used
- Your IP address.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a seamless connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR is necessary and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit.c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. Data subject rights
You are entitled to the following data subject rights:
a) right for information You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you will be processed.
b) Correction/deletion/limitation of data processing Furthermore, you have the right to demand from us that
- incorrect personal data concerning you is corrected without delay (right to rectification);
- personal data concerning you is deleted without delay (right to erasure) and
- the processing be restricted (right to restriction of processing).
c) Right of data transferability You have the right to receive personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to forward this data to another responsible person.
d) Right of withdrawal You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke your consent.
e) Right of objection If the processing of personal data concerning you is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest (Art. 6 para. 1 letter e) GDPR) or to safeguard our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR), you have the right to object.
f) Right of appeal If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority without prejudice to other legal remedies.